"The growth of understanding follows an ascending spiral rather than a straight line." ~Joanna Field

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The way life is...

So life kinda hates me right now. But I think I'm getting over it.
I got the last bit of money from my stepmom yesterday, yay.
Not so yay I had overdraft fees. I only have 14 interacts allowed on my card, each extra costs $0.65. So I had $14 in extra interacts that got overdrafted when I only had $0.23 in my account. Yay me...

Anyway. I finally got all my Res fees paid at least.

I'm writing this on Friday to auto-post on Saturday ('cause I'm not sure I'll feel like posting tomorrow and I'm here now.) so I hope I went grocery shopping, but it is looking less likely...

I hope to go to Mick and Franks today (Saturday), but the bus tickets are $7.50 for three bus rides, so $15 for three somewhere-and-back trips. (Assuming each is more than an hour (bus transfer timeout)) I have enough change ($2.10) from paying the res to go get a slushie. Woo.

I was crying my eyes out yesterday, I missed another French class and I think I'm going to fail that course. Money is tight, I'm hungrier than I can afford to fill most often... I'm still behind on some assignments. Bleh. Good thing I'm going home soon.

Anyway, just thought I'd update on that side of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment