"The growth of understanding follows an ascending spiral rather than a straight line." ~Joanna Field

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Good Reads

Another Stumble'd site, Good Reads seems a lot like Shelfari, but minus the Trojan warnings I got there. So major ups on that.

A site that lets you organize and remember books you've read. And we all know how much I like organization/remembering sites.

It also lets you review them and gives suggestions for new books to read. You can also connect with your friends through Facebook, twitter and the rest of the major ones to read their reviews and keep up to date. Not to mention the sheer shock factor you get if you bring up a book they reviewed the next day!

So take a look and hit me up as ekobor if you like. I'm still in the process of transferring Books in My Arsenal over to this. (You may have noticed a lack of updates there. Yeah, When do I have time to read?!)


No comments:

Post a Comment