"The growth of understanding follows an ascending spiral rather than a straight line." ~Joanna Field

Friday, May 13, 2011

Housekeeping!

No, I'm not referring to my job, I'm referring to a scary thing called web presence. Specifically, mine.

For a while there if you searched my name on the Googles, I was result number one. Numero uno. Now I'm back to number two, alas.

Now, I'm not sure if I want to be number one, it feels like a lot of responsibility. But what I do want is for my internet self to be well organized.

I'm a member of a lot of sites on the internets, and recently I've been trying to pull them all together into an interconnected web of stuff.

So I thought I'd make a running list. If you can think of a place you've seen me, or want to see me, comment and I'll add it to the list!
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Blogger
  • Google
  • Ravelry
  • Flickr
  • Tumblr
  • StumbleUpon
  • Youtube
  • DeviantArt
  • ConceptArt
  • Kongregate
  • Gaia Online
  • Goodreads
  • VisualizeUs
  • We Heart It (Eclipsed by VisulizeUs)
  • Pintrest
  • Imageshack
  • Etsy
  • eBay
  • Formspring
Those are the main ones that come to mind, but there are literally hundreds of them. Those that I can connect to my Google or Facebook accounts, I do, however.

I'm not sure just how to bring all these thing together, I'm not even sure it is possible.
But you can expect to see some links in the sidebar ---> in the future, giving you access to some of these places. I'm nothing if not a transparent web persona.

So enjoy. And remember, take a look for ekobor on your site of preference, if there is one, say hi. Chances are to betting that it's me, and I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment